- Frequently used as a hand pump in boats for fuel supply to the out-board engine.
- Fast and Easy handling.
- Works on the vacuum principle.
- For Transfer of Liquids as Gasoline, Diesel, Oil, Water etc.
- Material: PVC, Rubber, Copper
- Quantity: 2 * pipes, 1 *pump
- Pipe length: 1 M
- Pipe inner diameter: approx 7 MM
- Please allow 0.1-0.3cm differences due to manual measurement, thanks.
- Please understand because of the light irradiation or computer display difference, so I can’t guarantee photos and real color is 100% the same.
- The correct way to use the suction pump is to stretch a tube into the liquid you need to pump, and first force it
- Squeeze the flat rubber ball to expel the air, then immediately block the outlet of the tube with your thumb, release the rubber ball, etc.
- The ball slowly swells and recovers. After the liquid is pumped up to fill the rubber ball, the thumb blocking the outlet is loosened. Repeated operation 1-2 times will form a continuous self-flow.
- This oil pump needs to rely on the pressure of air to achieve self-flow, because the inner diameter of the pipe is small and the flow rate is relatively slow.
- Directions are used from top to bottom. When using, keep the position of the rubber ball as low as possible.
- 1 * Car Fuel Gas Pump